Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Update: Inclusion Club Responds

See, folks, how well this can be done?
Yesterday, I requested an accommodation. Today, I received a note explaining how it will happen. Good job, Inclusion Club!

Here's how it went:

Terrific, Peter. I appreciate both your prompt response, and your willingness to make the webinar accessible.

I'll look forward to it.






From: Peter Downs <peterdowns@theinclusionclub.com>
To: 
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2013 3:15 AM
Subject: Re: [TIC]: Inclusion Webinars for you

Hi
Thanks for getting in touch.
We will put on the site that transcripts are available on request. My apologies for not putting this clearly on the site. I know the YouTube service isn't vary good. You will see that the Inclusive Cycling Webinar here - http://iwebinar.com.au/library/index.html.
I will order a transcript of the Inclusion in Sport webinar and let you know when it is ready - usually takes a couple of days. Hope that is OK.
We can't produce an automatic transcript immediately as we are entirely voluntary group - but we are more than happy to supply a transcript for those people that are interested in a particular webinar.
Thanks again
Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment